If you've already registered for the Kiwanis International convention, you can now go check out your latest opportunity: New ticketed events are available for purchase. If you haven't yet registered, now's the time!
The following events have been added to the Kiwanis International convention schedule:
- Key Leader for Adults at Capilano River Regional Park
Wednesday, June 26, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Leadership Luncheon
Thursday, June 27, 12–1:30 p.m.
- Walk for the Global Campaign for Children
Friday, June 28, 7–8 a.m.
- CKI and Key Club Alumni Dinner
Friday, June 28, 5:30–7:30 p.m.
- The Midtown Men Live
Friday, June 28, 8:30–10 p.m.
- Faith and Humor Breakfast
Saturday, June 29, 7–8:30 a.m.
- Eliminate Project Luncheon
Saturday, June 29, 11:45 a.m.–1:15 p.m.
Here are the simple steps for booking ticketed events:
- Go to www.KiwanisOne.org/convention/registration.
- Click on the blue "Register online" link.
- Log in with your regular KiwanisOne ID and password. If you have forgotten your ID and or password, instructions are supplied.
- Once you’re logged in, be sure to review ‘Registration need-to-knows’ on the first screen.
- Click on “Continue to registration” at the bottom of that page.
- On the registration form (2nd screen), add the ticketed events of your choice, including number of tickets needed for guests.
- Complete payment information. Data re-entry for payment is required; your credit card data is not stored for repeat use.
- Make sure all attendee information is correct.
- Review all selections and submit the addition of ticketed events to your registration profile.
- Newly-selected ticketed events will be charged to your credit card as a separate transaction if you pre-registered. Newly-selected events will be added to your account online. You will also see the events added to your online convention schedule at www.KiwanisOne.org/myschedule.
If you have any problems completing the process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nov 19 2012, 02:37 PM